The AI-30 is a Kontakt 5 based sample library inspired by hardware ROMpler synthesizers in the likes of Korg M and 0w Series.
The included presets resemble sounds from that era and also include newly created sounds that will inspire and fill the requirements of your retro compositions.
Contains 110 multisampled instruments recorded at 44.1Khz | 24Bit. Most of the samples are seamlessly looped and edited manually for the best possible quality.
There are over 1800 samples (Over 6GB before compression)
The FULL version of Kontakt 5.6.8 is required (Not Kontakt player)
**V1.1 Update contains 26 new combi presets and 6 new single programs **
- Aesthetic improvements (logo and icon)
- Reverb predelay knob now has range from 0 – 100 ms
- Effect level knobs now have max value of 0.0 db to improve output balance
- 16 new reverb ir instead of 12, captured from dedicated effect processor
- 294 mb of new .NCW Samples added
- New presets added (9 single & 24 combi) and existing presets adjusted to the new ir reverb
- To update download new update files from your download area. Copy into your existing folder and overwrite any existing files that are there.
AI-30 uses a clever ‘Combi Mode’ that enables you to combine up to 8 sounds (groups), each with dedicated controls.
Each part has a power switch, volume, panning, detune and transpose controls.
Please take a look at the user guide for full details of all modes and a patch list of all 110 included patches.