Sampletrip REP-10 emulates a variety of digital piano types inspired by mid 1980s to mid 1990s electric and acoustic pianos.
The main sample engine of the instrument are the magnificent FM electric pianos sampled from Yamaha TG77.
There is also a large amount of other pcm pianos (e.g. acoustic, electric and synthetic) blended with the FM pianos, synth strings or pads; all layered together to create expressive and rich sounding multi set-ups.
- Some samples contained glitches, now replaced by new samples
- 16 new ‘multi” presets added
- To update. Download new update files from your download area. Copy into your existing folder and overwrite any existing files that are there.
- 128 Preset sounds are provided ,64 single and 64 multi.
- There are more than 5000 samples at 44.1KHz 24-bit (except a couple of multi-samples at 44.1KHz 16-bit).
- The sounds are multi-sampled and consist of 3-5 velocity layers.
Many different hardware synthesizers have been used as source for REP-10 samples:
- S4 +
Impulse responses of reverbs created on Alesis Quadraverb hardware unit are also included to give an extra vintage colour to the sound.
- Kontakt Version: 5.6.8 (FULL version only please – Not for Kontakt Player)
- Product Version Number: 1
- Category: Digital Piano ,FM ,Electric Piano
- Number of Samples:5032
- Sample Format:NCW
- Sample Depth: (24bit & 16bit)
- User Guide: Yes
- Total size: 4,84 GB compressed
- Wave sample content was 8 GB before .ncw compression